– Because they are made entirely in France, with expertise and quality that are the result of more than 20 years of experience in the nautical sector.
– Because they are manufactured using the rotational moulding process, a technique that allows the walls of the tanks to be made without welding or gluing, guaranteeing maximum water tightness and durability.
– Because they are roto-moulded and therefore manufactured without tension compared to other plastic processing technologies.
– Because they are made of polyethylene, a plastic that resists corrosion.
– Because all our tanks are tested before commissioning at our customers’ premises.
– Because our fuel tanks comply with the latest ISO standard.
– Because our holding tanks comply with the latest ISO standard.
– Because the biggest shipyards have chosen our standard tanks.